Will is 6 today! I can't believe that 6 years have gone by so fast. It sounds so cliche, but it really feels like he was just born! I feel like I blinked, and he's six and in kindergarten. Pretty soon, I will blink, and he will be graduating from high school. I'm so thankful to be your mom, so here's to you my little man!
Dear Will,
God brought you into our lives at a time when we so needed you. I was struggling with sadness, and you were my spark of joy. Your daddy and I were thrilled when we found out you were a boy. We had a feeling that you were, and had never even talked about girls' names. We named you well when we named you Will!
You are so smart, (sometimes a little too smart!) and can be stubborn. I know with that combination, you will be a success at whatever you decide to do. Along with that, you are so thoughtful, you always complement people, and you notice all the little things. You are so funny, you love to be silly and make people laugh. Your sisters are your biggest fans, and you are going to be such a good protector for them.
I know that God has great plans for you, and will use you in a mighty way. I'm so thankful that He chose your daddy & I to guide you in your life. I pray that you will come to know Him, and let others see Him in you.
Dear Will,
God brought you into our lives at a time when we so needed you. I was struggling with sadness, and you were my spark of joy. Your daddy and I were thrilled when we found out you were a boy. We had a feeling that you were, and had never even talked about girls' names. We named you well when we named you Will!
You are so smart, (sometimes a little too smart!) and can be stubborn. I know with that combination, you will be a success at whatever you decide to do. Along with that, you are so thoughtful, you always complement people, and you notice all the little things. You are so funny, you love to be silly and make people laugh. Your sisters are your biggest fans, and you are going to be such a good protector for them.
I know that God has great plans for you, and will use you in a mighty way. I'm so thankful that He chose your daddy & I to guide you in your life. I pray that you will come to know Him, and let others see Him in you.
Your smile and laughter are infectious. I love the way your eyes sparkle when you think something is funny. You bring us joy every day that you are with us, and we are so lucky to have you in our lives. You are a true blessing in our lives.
I love you buddy!
I love you buddy!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment