There's no denying that all three of my kids are loud. (My husband likes to point out that they get that from their mother!) I was kind of hoping that the baby would be nice and quiet...yeah no such luck. She may be quieter (for now!) , but she is definitely chatty. We are going to be in trouble once she and Olivia get going.
Even though Will is loud and super talkative, there is no comparison to that ear splitting shriek that comes out of my girls. If you have girls, then your eardrums are just as shattered as mine. I'm convinced that it is truly a female trait. Both of my girls have been doing this since they figured out how to make noise. And most of the time it's a happy sound...most of the time! I will never forget the look on my husband's face the first time Olivia screamed. I just laughed and said, "she's a girl!" And now, once one girl starts, the other joins in so we have a "chorus" of shrieks that leaves our ears ringing.
Jason told Will they would build a tree house to have their own little man cave to escape to...unless I find a mute button, I just may have to join them! ;)
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment