Saturday, August 1, 2009

Time flies...




It has been 12 months. 52 weeks. 365 days.


It doesn't even seem possible that Caroline has been in this world for a year already. This has been one of the fastest years of my life!




To my sweet Caroline:


I am so thankful for you! God brought you into my life at a time when I didn't realize how much I needed you. I cannot imagine our family being complete without you. From the start you have brought us such joy. You have been such a good baby with such a beautiful sweet spirit. I am honored that God chose me to be your mommy.


As you grow, I pray that I will be a good example of how a wife should be, how a mother should be, and most of all an example of God's love. You have always been such a good baby, you warm my heart with your smiles, and giggles. You love your brother and sister very much, no one can make you laugh like they do! I love your snuggles, and sloppy baby kisses. I love the way you light up when your daddy walks into the room. I pray that you will someday have a husband who is like your daddy.


Always know that we will love you no matter what. You will always have a safe place with your family. My love for you grows as you grow. I know that God has great plans for you. You are His beautiful creation.


Each day I am amazed at what you can do and what you are learning. You are funny, you try to make us laugh! You pretend to talk on the phone, and are about to start walking. You chatter a lot, and I know you and your sister are going to be up many late nights giggling and talking!


I am eternally thankful that God chose to bring you into our lives when He did. You are such a gift, to both your daddy & I.


I love you sweet girl,


Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment