
Wow, so 10 days after celebrating my sweet baby's first birthday, we are celebrating another birthday. The princess is 4! I can't believe she is 4. 4 is so grown up! We are starting preschool in September, and dance lessons too! Can't you just see her in a little tutu? ;) It was actually right at this moment, 4 years ago that my water broke! That was the beginning of an exciting adventure. I will write about both girls' births in a different post, but I wanted to end with a letter for my Olivia.
To my beautiful Olivia:
You are such a precious gift from God. Your daddy and I are blessed to have you in our lives. From the beginning you have brought such joy to us. You radiate joy and happiness in all you do. Your laughter and smile are contagious. You have that mischievous little twinkle in your eye. I love that you are girly, and love to dress up and play pretend. But I also love that you can roughhouse with your daddy and brother. I have no doubt that you will be able to hold your own ground. You are so funny, and people are drawn to you. I know that you will be a leader. I love that wherever we go, you have at least one new "friend" that you have met by the time we leave. You may be small, but you can do so much!
You are beautiful. Never let anyone tell you differently. But you are just as beautiful inside. You have a sweet spirit, and compassion for those who are hurt. You try to take care of your baby sister, and you want to do what your big brother does. You adore your daddy, and I love to see you interact with each other.
You came into this world a tiny little thing, but I know that God has big plans for you. I am so thankful that He chose me to help you, and guide you through this life. I pray that I can be an earthly example of God's love for you, and a good example of a wife and mother that I can only hope you will strive to be like. I pray that you will have a husband like your daddy, and a rich God filled marriage.
You are truly one of God's greatest gifts, and I'm so thankful that He gave you to us. I love our relationship now, and I can only imagine it will get better as you grow. You fill my days with happiness, and our house with laughter, and squeals. I cannot imagine my life without you in it.
I love you Olivia!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment