Today was Olivia's first day of preschool! Olivia has been waiting for her turn for school since Will was there. She has made herself known, and all the teachers love her. (I'm not just saying that because she's mine, they've all told me so!) She was so excited to go today that she actually told me that I didn't have to drive her, she would just walk!

I know Olivia will do great there. She is super social, (big shocker, I know!) and loves learning and being around other kids. Her good friend Madi is in her class, (which she's so happy about!) and I know it won't be long before she knows everyone's name in her class. She will love it there as much as Will.
I know Olivia will do great there. She is super social, (big shocker, I know!) and loves learning and being around other kids. Her good friend Madi is in her class, (which she's so happy about!) and I know it won't be long before she knows everyone's name in her class. She will love it there as much as Will.
Today after I dropped Will off, we headed to preschool. True to form, Olivia posed for all the pictures I wanted to take and then she took off! She ran right in, and sat down like she'd been going there for years. I had to pick something up from the office, and I had to go back in through the room where she was. She saw me, and ran up to me looking totally worried. My first thought was "aww, she's sad!" That was short lived when she told me we forgot her name tag at home! So needless to say, she was thrilled to be there. (I realize she doesn't look too happy in this picture, but I think she was done with pictures and wanted to go!)
I left, and got teary. (again waited until I got to the parking lot, so she never knew!) Caroline and I went to run a couple of errands, and I kept my composure. After our errands, Caroline napped, and I actually sat and enjoyed a cup of coffee...I might be able to get used to this quiet house thing!

...Well maybe, I made Caroline promise she would not turn 4! ;)
...Well maybe, I made Caroline promise she would not turn 4! ;)
WOW Lady! It seems like just the other day when Olivia was born. Is this possible? She's in preschool? WHAT? The kids are looking super cute lady. They are spitting images of you and Jason. Glad you got to enjoy a quiet house!
ReplyDeleteI know, it's crazy isn't it? Our babies are growing too fast!
ReplyDelete