So lately, we've been full of activities! My minivan is definitely earning it's keep in our house! I feel like we are constantly going, and that is with only two out of the three doing activities (and only one each at that!). I don't know how families with lots of kids doing multiple activities do it!
Will decided that he wanted to give soccer a try this fall and he loves it! He has already told us (multiple times) that he likes it more than baseball. He is having a great time playing, and it is definitely wearing him out. He practices one day a week, and has games one day a week. During his last game he played goalie, and made a couple of great saves!
On top of starting preschool, Olivia is dancing. She's taking a ballet, tap, & acro class once a week. She LOVES it!! She has only been a couple of times, but I have a feeling this may be a lasting thing. I am not actually able to see her dance, they close the door, so the moms can't watch. But from what I can hear, they are having a great time. It comes out in pieces what they've learned that day. I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing her like this! :)
I know this is just the beginning of our endless activities. But for now, we're having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment