A week ago Will lost one of his front teeth. This tooth had been hanging in there FOREVER. Kind of reminds me of this. I guess this is going to be a common occurrence with his teeth. He'd twist it all around, and wiggle it constantly, so I have no idea how it stayed in his mouth for so long! There was even a day where Jason & I both him him in the mouth (by accident of course!) and it hung in there. Literally.
So last week we were eating dinner at the mall, and he and Jason were playing around. He kept telling Will that he was going to knock out his tooth, to which Will would immediately cover his mouth and laugh. Well one of the times, Jason really put his hand up like he was going to hit him, and bumped his hand. Will's eyes got really big, and he spit it out in his hand! He was so excited! He was dancing around the food court with his tooth in hand. So I guess if you really want to be technical, you could say that Daddy knocked out Will's tooth! ;)
As soon as we got home, he put his tooth in his super cute tooth fairy pillow that my friend Sara made him and was ready for a visit from the tooth fairy. So he was left with two dollars, and a big gap toothed smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment