Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A day in the life...



...Of a 3 1/2 year old princess!


I'm Olivia, and I lead a charmed life! I wake up around 7:30 or 8, and my Mommy makes my hair pretty, and puts me in a cute outfit. I'm cute, and I know it. I'm super girly, and love to play pretend, dress up, and have my nails painted. I like to color and draw, (my favorite color is pink) and I'm learning how to write. I can write my name which makes me feel like big stuff. I'm a huge chatterbox, never running out of questions. I love to perform, and make people laugh. Mom & Dad think I will be an actress when I grow up. They say I'm a bit of a drama queen. I think I will be a chef and an astronaut when I grow up. Whatever I do, I'm sure I will have fun doing it! I am super happy most of the time, but watch out if I get mad! ("Pam" tends to come out when I get upset!) Mommy says that I can be a little bit sneaky sometimes, but it's only because she doesn't let me do fun things like drink her coffee, or fill up my tea pot with water in my room.


I have a big brother who is pretty cool most days! I adore him, and want to do what he does, which sometimes gets me in trouble. I have a baby sister too, and I LOVE her! I take being a big sister very seriously. I pick her up a lot, and try to feed her. For some reason Mommy usually yells at me when I do this, but that doesn't stop me!


After playing all day, Mommy & Daddy make me go to bed around 8. If it were up to me, I would stay up late! I might miss something exciting by going to bed!




1 comment: