Ok, I think I've said before that Will needs to be a lawyer when he grows up. Seriously, the kid loves to debate...he might as well get paid for it right?
I'm not sure if it's his age or what but he argues with us about EVERYTHING! Some days it is incredibly frustrating...like today I told him we needed to go to the grocery store for a few things, and then go get our pizza for dinner. So we pull into Shop 'n Save, and he says "Mom, I thought you said we were going to the grocery store." Ummmm.... my response? "we are at the grocery store bud." Will, "No, we're not, we're at Shop 'n Save." Really? What do I do with that? I don't know if he likes to get a reaction out of me, but he seems to argue too when I ignore him. So I'm at a loss. If anyone has any advice, let me know! I guess we were asking for it when we named him Will, he definitely lives up to his name!
On the flip side, he is super thoughtful (when he wants to be!), and sweet. He will do stuff for us, just because he thinks we'll like them. If we are outside playing, he will bring out drinks for Olivia & I. He's funny, and loves to tell jokes. He has a great laugh, and makes us crack up when he laughs at his own jokes and stories. He can be a huge helper when he's in the right mood. He's super smart, and learns things really easily. I think he will do great in Kindergarten, because he loves to learn and ask questions. He is very social, and friendly. Anyone who knows Will knows that you don't ask him a question without having time for his response!
There are some days where I am at my wit's end, but I'm so thankful for Will, and wouldn't trade him for the world. I know one day he will be incredibly successful at whatever he does. Until then, I'm sure he will continue to debate his old mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment