Monday, April 20, 2009

Ok, so I joined the blogging world! I'm not claiming to be terribly exciting or insightful. I do follow some blogs, and they almost always make me laugh, sometimes make me cry, but they always brighten my day. So I'm hoping that I can share a little of that with you.

I have three kids, whom I love dearly, but I don't always get to use the college education that my parents so joyfully paid for. So maybe this blog can broaden my vocabulary again past the preschool age at which it seems to be stuck at right now!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! It gets addicting sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the dark-side... er I mean, blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH, welcome to the blog world!! I love using my blog to remember dates & details with the hope of looking back on it when I get around the scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete